Sunday 30 December 2012

Twas the season to be jolly.... now it's that weird in between bit

Greetings you glorious little sausages of blogger land
I have returned!! *tumbleweed rolls past*
Oki I know I have abandoned this for a very long time but gimme credit here my life has become a blur of marking books, teaching and shouting at year 11 kids who are 2 foot taller than me, its not a job to be taken lightly.
I know in my previous post I sounded very glum about the whole thing, but at the time I was going through a crisis about whether I even wanted to continue with teaching or not. It really is that tough people, everyone who says 'those who can't, teach' stay still while I slap you round the face with a kipper. Heed my words people, also feel free to ask any questions about teaching, don't go in to the profession blind. Get the experience and get the advice as it will do you in good sted for the future. So yeah, that is my advice to all you lovelies.

Well Christmas came around far too quickly for my liking. I spent most of my free time trying to shop online when I get the chance to. It was mental. I've usually cracked the Christmas shopping by the end of November, this year not so much. Never mind I survived, just. I had a bit of a mare the other day when I discovered friends had bought Christmas presents and I hadn't bought them anything, so that was a case of legging it to the january sales to hunt down a bargain or two. Thankfully I found stuff for her, so happy days. Other that that I got lots of smashing Christmas presents, I'll upload pictures soon as I haven't taken pictures of all of them yet. That's right people another blog post! Shocker!

I'm off to eat chocolate and read, and it only 10 in the morning. Happy days.

Hope you all had a smashing Christmas :)

Abbly x

No comments:

Post a Comment