Thursday 15 August 2013

Making my own clothes!


That's right people. I am giving sewing my own clothes a go :) 

My mum has been a massive help telling me what to do. But I have been trying to wing it sometimes. My first project was basically my mum doing all the work with me helping a little bit. This annoyed me slightly as I am the type of person who wants to give things a try and work it out as I go. Weird but that's who I am. 

For the past two days I have been working on making a shirt. I bought some material that is liquorice allsorts all over it and purple and basically I fell in love with it. And it was 4.50 for 1 metre in my local market when I went to another independent shop it was 8 quid a metre.... I think we all know the logical choice here!! 

I am ridiculously proud of this. I completed it tonight so I am kinda expecting mum to wake up and tell em it is wrong. Hey ho here are my proud images !! Enjoy peeps :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment