Thursday 14 July 2011

Hello blogger it's been a while .....

How do happy people.

I apologise for abandoning my blog for so long but life has been a tad hectic of late.
I have finished my second year of uni which was scary, finished on a 2.2 so not to bad but not what I was anticipating either. I moved back home for the summer and am working my ass of trying to get myself out of my overdraft. It's a slow process. Especially since my parents had the idea of going on holiday. It's going to end in disaster :/ mainly because my family argue enough when we are at home, and I highly doubt a holiday will change that. Grr. Never mind we shall see how it all pans out.

This is a slightly rangy blog but also just a line up of what I am probably gonna be chatting about in my next blog as it's quarter past 7 in the morning in the uk and I have been up since half 5 so my attention span is limited. The newwwww and last ( cries ) Harry potter film !!!! Can't believe it's going to be over. We don't even have a book to look forward to or a film or anything. How am I going to function in these circumstances !!!!!!!! I can't !!!!!! also the new transformers films. I have only heard good things about it and also have heard the linkin park song that is on the soundtrack that is ace ! So go and check that out :) ( alas I can't post. Link on here as am using an iPad and have no idea how to.... Fancy eh :P ) cool beans. Also I found a cool video on YouTube because ya no when it's half five in the morning you look up random on YouTube it's called wizard love and it's about the forbidden love between a GRyfinddor and a SLytherin it's s good crack :)

If I survive this holiday then I shall blog you all later but this is my slightly pathetic blog and I hope you are all merry people's and have a lovely weekend. Don't get drunk or talk to strangers ! Or do! Whatever you want :) but if they offer you candy don't take it :)

My names Abbly, and I approve this message :)

No comments:

Post a Comment