Tuesday 7 June 2011

I don't scrub up to badly :) .... My Summer Ball

Now I will be the first to tell you that I am not the most fashionable of people but I think I pulled it out the bag for my summer ball outfit this year. AND I didn't spend that much !

My Dress - Free as I got it at the swishing event I blogged about a few blogs ago! check it out
My handbag - well it was actually just a purse BUT I got it from new look for £7.00 which isn't bad
My shoes - Free as I wore them for my uncle wedding a few years ago
My earrings - You might not be able to see them very well but they are cream feather - £2.00!!
My shawl - OK there isn't actually a picture of me wearing it but it in on the sofa on one of the pictures, it was £4.00

Not bad for a whole summer ball outfit !! and it was a great night :)  Enjoy peoples :)
my dress! (don't look at the shiny legs they may blind you!)

 Me and my boyfriend Dan <3
 We tried to do the whole romantic ferris wheel picture....it didn't turn out that romantic...more just windswept and stupid looking !

 Me and my friend Rosie queuing for the Ferris Wheel...was a bloody long queue
 Me and Liv a few bevvys later! 
All of us looking awesome. Love you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment