Wednesday 11 May 2011

Pirates of the Carribbean 4, Eurovision, I turn...20!!! and I end my second uni of uni :(!

Well many exciting things are happening in the oncoming weeks!!....
1. PIRATES OF THE CARRIBBEAN 4 IS OUT !!!!!!! EXCITEMENT !!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO!
2. Eurovision final is on! (not quite as exciting but DEFINATELY hilarious!)
3. I TURN ...20...TWENTEEN!! (I refuse to grown up!!)

Well...

1.

SO EXCITED I COULD WEEEEEE! not literally that would make a mess! I stand corrected with the date in my previous blog it is in fact out ON THE 18TH !!! :D!
The latest of the trailers poses more questions for me though.... look on here to find it - http://www.disney.co.uk/pirates-of-the-caribbean/videos/latest-pirates-trailer.jsp
It shows that Penelope Cruiz could infact be a mermaid....ooooooooh... scandal....and the mermaids don't look like the traditional ariel-the-little-mermaid-i've-got-a-singing-crab kind of mermaids either. These are hardcore mermaids.....a phrase I never thought I would say. The Black Pearl has literally come ALIVE! The rigging can catch people and it seems to be able to spout FIRE! which is COOL!! And WHAT has happened to Barbossa??? Has he turned from the pirate ways ??? SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!
The relationship between Cruiz and Depp in the trailers is awesome and hope that its re-enforced on the screen.
Also LEGO have jumped on the band wagon....BY MAKING A GAME!!! now I love anything lego ESPECIALLLY the games ! so this is going to be awesome! look on the link and you can see a trailer for the lego game ! gonna be EPIC !!!


2. Thats right, the Eurovision final is hitting our screens this weekend ! live from Dusseldorf in Germany

*CUE BAD DANCING AND FLASHING LIGHTS!!* woop woop! Me and my friends are fully prepared for the event, we are all dressing up individually as a country then betting on a different country who we think will win. I also fully intend to create so kind of drinking game. It's got to be done :D! For the UK we have..Blue...I don't know if we are going to do well or not....Ireland....however...are screwed...they have Jedward. JEDWARD!!! love how Ireland don't take themselves seriously ! its ace! Its kinda annoyng that England are taking themselves seriously now. Hey ho.
So I ask lovely people of the bloggerland, gimme ideas of drinking game things! like, every time England gets Nil Point, drink :P! which would be funny. But let me know you lovely people!

3. My birthday !!! YAY! 25th May will be 20 AHHHHHHH! not good ! however, what is good I intend to have a joint birthday with my lovely friend Liv, and our theme for our party?? Old TV shows you used to watch as kids...my idea for an outfit? ...
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! I will be the orange one aka MICHAELANGELO!!! WOOOO!!! so excited !

SO there you go you lovely bloggers. I'm becoming a hermit for a while, as I have been inundated with assessments ! grrr!

Blog soon :) Abbly x

No comments:

Post a Comment