Wednesday 22 February 2012

Blog Award HUZZAH !

The Splendiferous Helga (http://helgavontrollop.blogspot.com/2012/02/feeling-lurve.html) has shared the love with me and has given me an award ! YAAAAAAAAY! 
The rules are –
-          Add the button to your blog
-          Thank the blogger who awarded you
-          Mention 7 random things about yourself
-          Pass the award on to other amazing blogs
-          Inform each by leaving a comment
OK, so 7 random things about myself.

1. I love marzipan and can eat it by the block.
2. I think J. K. Rowling is incredible and is my inspiration.
3. My ideal job would be a script writer for Doctor Who or produce an amazing novel. 
 4. I dream of being famous for something incredible.
5. I hate maths so much I could explode.
6. I sometimes wish I could travel in time to experience events that occurred first hand.
7. I drink far too much, but hey, I am a student. 

Also the 11 questions Helga has passed on to me are.....
1.       What is your favourite thing to cook?
I would say sausage and mash with gravy and vegetables. It is so friggin nom and I am a bit addicted to mash potato. I always have, my grandma used to say I could live off a diet of mash and rice crispies and I would be a happy girl. She’s not wrong you know.
2.       Cats or dogs?
This is a tough one actually. I think I would have to say dogs. I have always wanted a west highland white terrier (westie) since I was little. SO CUTE!
3.       Have you seen any of the Wonders of the World, natural or manmade?
Alas, I have not seen any. But once I am free from the restraints of lack of money and have the time to do it, I will be on it like a car bonnet.
4.       What book would you most recommend I read, and why?
I would have to say The Life and Loves of a She Devil, by Fay Weldon. If you want a FANTASTIC revenge story of a woman really getting her own back on a man for doing her wrong this is the novel to read.
5.       Have you any unusual talents?
Well, it isn’t unusual. I’ve been told I can sing. That’s about it and I don’t really believe it.
6.       Whose wardrobe would you like to steal?
I wouldn’t necessarily say I would want to steal anyone’s. To be honest I would like to get rid of a large chunk of my wardrobe and go shopping!!! Following lots of vintage blogs has made me want to join them, but I just need the boost to be able to do it I think.
7.       A film you have watched more than 5 times?
Pirates of the Caribbean. All of them. They are amazing and one day, I will be a pirate.
8.       Any phobias?
Needles and wasps. I feel a bit sick just thinking about them. *Shivers* I had a bad experience two years ago in hospital when a nurse stabbed my arm 7 times with a needle and I screamed FUCK OFF at her and ever since then I am awful with needles. I am allergic to wasps and they are evil creatures. EVIL
9.       City you would most like to visit?
I want to visit the wonderful land of Venice. Hop on a gondola and go for a tour. My grandparents have been and brought me back beautiful masks. I will go one day *sigh*!
10.   How many siblings do you have?
I have one mental older sister. I could not have survived my childhood without her. I love her lots and she is my bestest friend.
11.   What is your favourite swear word?
This is a tricky one as I swear faaaaaaar to much. I would have to say Bugger. A word I can thank Johnny Depp and Pirates of the Caribbean for. Oh bugger :P 
                                                             

Right well the people I would like to pass this award on to areeeee.... 
*DRUM ROLL!* 

Miss Le Mer over at A Rockabilly View (http://rockabillyview.blogspot.com/)
Annie Pancake over at Annie Pancake and the time machine (http://annieanniepancake.blogspot.com/)
Ivy over at Ivy Back Chat (http://ivyandruby.blogspot.com/)
and 
The swashbuckling Pirate over at Crafty Pirate ! (http://www.craftypirate.com/)
Check them out !

And my questions for you girls ARE....
1.Why did you start your blog?
2.If you were stuck on a desert island, what 3 things would you take with you?
3.What is your favourite drink?
4.What is your favourite colour?
5. If you could do any job right now what would it be?
6. If you could marry any celebrity who would it be?
7. Pirates or Ninjas?
8. Where is your holiday destination of choice? 
9. If you had a time machine when would you go?
10. Do you like pie?
11. I could think of another question, is this a pointless question? 

Hope you are all having a lovely day :)
Abbly xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment