Sunday 10 April 2011

I have royally turned into a hermit....and talking about Gods with incredibly big Hammer

literally, all I have done this week is hide in the Library doing work because I have a 2000 word Samuel Richardson Clarissa essay in and a 1500 personal development programme (not actually sure what that is but hey I attempted if I fail they can shove it !) and a 500 word CV. Yep.

Boring I know....

....and to top it off...

its been sunny... like actual sun..... lasted more than a day !!! RECORD for me anyway ...gimme a break I'm northern!

Theres only so much one girl can handle !

NOW ! after that complete winge ! another of my cool film review.....

*DRAMATIC MUSIC AND LIGHTENING BOLTS IN THE BACKGROUND!!*

THHHHOOOOOORRRRR !!!

Yep thats right, I just watched the advert and MY GOD Chris Hemsworth is a mighty fine looking lad !!
I think the best word that can possibly describe this is phwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

Watch out for this God and his HUGGGGEE....

.....Hammer.....

The plot is the powerful, but arrogant, warrior Thor who is cast out of the Godly realm of Asgard for his reckless actions that reignite an ancient war. Thor is cast down to Earth, stripped of his powers and forced to live among humans as punishment. Once here, Thor learns what it takes to be a true hero when the most dangerous villain of his world sends the darkest forces of Asgard to invade Earth.
Natalie Portman plays the gorgeous Jane Foster who is Thors love interest and also a scientist and Anthony Hopkins plays Odin high mighty God of Asgard and father of Thor ! how cool is that !!
It sounds like a truly epic film !!

I have high hopes for this film and will write another review after seeing it!

and I shall just leave this wonderful picture......nom nom !

No comments:

Post a Comment