Wednesday 14 September 2011

Just feeling a bit down :/

This blog insert will go slightly off from my other types of blogs, as this is a minor rant.

Today was the THE last straw. Quite literally. Over the summer, I will be the first to admit, I have put on way to many pounds, and have tried in my vein to lose it. However, certain people in my family have not helped in the slightest. Snide and bitchy comments

"once on the lips, forever on the hips, and it's probably gonna stay there for a long time by the looks of you"

"do you really want to be eating that?"

"do you want a size 14, you aren't going to fit into that one"

I am a size 12. At the beginning of this year, I was super confident in how I looked as I was Heath happy and didn't really give one. Now thanks to lack in body confidence and being at an all time low due to people at home grinding me down, its really getting to me.

So I stand up *stands up* and say this unto you gorgeous people. There will always be knob heads in life who will throw proverbial shit at you. Words can cut with a knife and the figurative bleeding sometimes won't stop. That is how much it can hurt. But. And that's my big butt, (apparently) just stop for a moment. Take a good hard look at yourself. And just say the words...

" I am brilliant. I am me. If I were anyone else, I would be something I am not"

I have read so many blogs and witnessed many great people through them. I just wanted to share with you brilliant people some words that might help if you too are feeling a bit down, a bit put out and a bit shite. I am glad to have gotten this off my chest. I just needed to write and vent a bit. I am now going to shove two fingers up at the twatbags who think it's all right to grind down someone's self esteem.

Rant over :)

Lovage for all!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. VERY well said. I'm re-blogging this as we speak. No has the right to make you feel bad about who you are. Especially not when they're as lovely as you.

    ReplyDelete